Honest materials – concrete and brass – are transformed into a lamp of beauty inspired by traditional oil lamps.
“A lamp with personality” is how Perimeter Table Lamp has been described. I find that floor lamps are often big and dominant. An antidote to overbearing lamps, he conceived his new lamp to literally “peek” over a sofa or armchair. The proportions have shrunk for the Table Lamp, with a dip in the top of the base for needful things – earplugs or jewellery.
Designed for apartment no. 50 at Le Corbusier’s ‘Cité Radieuse’ in Marseille, the Lamp’s aesthetic was centred on the idea to become a versatile everyday companion; one that could correspond to the landmark’s style and improve its inhabitants daily comfort.
- Powder-coated/Plated Zinc Alloy
- Electrical: 100-130V, Max 40W, IP20
- Bulb Socket: G9
- Bulb (included): LED, 4.5W, 100-130V, 450lm, 2700K, CRI 80, rated for 15,000 hours
- Cord: 6.5 feet, white, fabric
- US plug
- Metal knob functions as switch and dimmer
|Išmatavimai||23 × 34 × 58 cm|
Black, Gold, Olive, White